Training Services- Available May-November
- Training Board $500/month
- On-farm individual training sessions: $40/session
- Trailering services: $10 + $1/mile one way
Training Board: How it Works
Together with the owner, we identify a list of "problem areas" to address during training. Common reasons to consult a professional include:
- Basic starting under saddle or routine training for the young or novice horse
- Problem Behavior: refusal to load in the trailer, pushy or aggressive behavior, difficulty standing for routine farrier or vet work, hyperactive personality, bolting in-hand or under saddle.
Through a combination of at-liberty round pen work, in-hand lunging, and riding in our outdoor arena and across miles of private trails, your horse will have the opportunity to become a willing, respectful partner both in-hand and under-saddle.
While in residence at Butterfield Farm, your horse will have the choice of run-in shed turnout on pasture with my horses, or a private stall and dry-lot paddock with full board care.
This private training program is currently only available to Liselle's active farrier clients, and there is a waiting list, as we only accept one horse at a time, for one month slots.
Please contact my to reserve your place for 2017.