Training Services- Available May-November
- Training Board $500/month
- On-farm individual training sessions: $40/session
- Trailering services: $10 + $1/mile one way
Training Board: How it Works
Together with the owner, we identify a list of "problem areas" to address during training. Common reasons to consult a professional include:
- Basic starting under saddle or routine training for the young or novice horse
- Problem Behavior: refusal to load in the trailer, pushy or aggressive behavior, difficulty standing for routine farrier or vet work, hyperactive personality, bolting in-hand or under saddle.
Through a combination of at-liberty round pen work, in-hand lunging, and riding in our outdoor arena and across miles of private trails, your horse will have the opportunity to become a willing, respectful partner both in-hand and under-saddle.
While in residence at Butterfield Farm, your horse will have the choice of run-in shed turnout on pasture with my horses, or a private stall and dry-lot paddock with full board care.
This private training program is currently only available to Liselle's active farrier clients. The minimum training duration is one month.
Please contact my to reserve your place for 2017.